We are functional as Non Impervious Carbon Bricks Exporter and Supplier in Ahmedbad, Gujrat, India.
The Non Impervious Carbon Bricks, also called Carbon Non-Impregnated Bricks, (Standard Bricks A - Quality) that we deal in conform to ASTM or Din standard. These Non Impervious Carbon Bricks are especially designed for high corrosion resistance & excellent resistance to thermal shocks, mainly for all major acids and alkalies. We also provide total turnkey job solutions & project related to Non Impervious Carbon Bricks.
- Temperature resistivity 750oC & more
- Minimum carbon content is 99%
- Very low ash i.e. Less than 1.0%
- Phosphoric acid plant: Reactor, storage tanks, vessels, clarifiers, settlers etc.
- Hydrofluoric Acid plant (HF) & flurosilicis acid plant.
- M.S. & stainless steel pickling plant.
- All chemicals industries (Highly corrosive areas).
- Fertilizers & Dyes industries.
- Zinc smelter quenching tower.
- H2SO4, HCL, fluorides & Alkalies.
- Causting scrubbing tower.
|Properties||Unit||Non Impregnated Results|
|Abradability index||Morgan scale||120|
|Chemical duty (Suitable for all acids, Alkalies, solvents & Mixtures)||Loss of wt. In %||<1|